List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    About Scard99 on Win2k
From:       Andy Lin <b5506018 () CSIE ! NTU ! EDU ! TW>
Date:       2002-01-23 13:18:17

Hi all,
    I am testing our rs-232 reader with Scard99 under win2k.
    The test step we took is :
    1. Enable Driver Verifier Tool and the machine reboot.
    2. Start Driver Verifier Logging, and a console windows appear, and we
minimized it and continue doing other test.
    3.InfCatReady
    4.CardReaderTest (ifdtest)
    5.Disabler
    6.InfChecker
    7.Disable Driver Verifier Tool and machine reboot again,
    8.After reboot the Start Driver Verifier  Logging item appear in yellow
question mark, than I perform the Serial Bus Verification test.
    9.Finally I wrap up the result.
But the wrap up log file shows that I did not run the "Start Driver
Verifier Logging" test, but I indeed ran the test.
Did I missed something?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Andy Lin