List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    ACPI Stress Extended IO Test issue
From:       Seeniraj <SGurusamy () MAKO-TECH ! COM>
Date:       2002-01-14 16:47:46

Hi All,
            Did anybody pass ACPI Stress Extended IO test of HCT10.0 with
16-bit PC Card Smart card reader. I am testing our 16-bit PC Card Smartcard
reader with HCT10.0 ACPI Stress Extended IO Test exits with the following
log information. Could anybody advise me what kind of possible changes i
have to make if it is driver related issue.

Thanks,
Seeni.

["pmte_1.log" (application/octet-stream)]