List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    driver notified when SCardBeginTransaction called
From:       Dirk Sigurdson <dsigurdson () WAVESYS ! COM>
Date:       2001-07-24 21:34:19

We have multiple paths to our smartcard reader from the host pc.  One path
is through pc/sc.  What I want to do is lock the smartcard interface down
in the device when someone calls SCardBeginTransaction.  However, there
appears to be no associated irp sent to the driver when this is called.

Does anyone know of anyway that our scard driver can be notified when this
event occurs.

Thanks,

Dirk Sigurdson
Wave Systems, Corp.