List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: HCT 9.6 disabler
From:       Rejean Caron <rcaron () LABCAL ! COM>
Date:       2001-03-29 16:55:52

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:02:42 -0500, Rejean Caron <rcaron@LABCAL.COM> wrote:

>Hi,
>We are developping a smartcart reader serial driver, and trying to pass the=

>Hardware compatibility test 9.6  All works fine, except for the disabler
>test on Windows ME.  All other platforms are working fine.
>
>I tried the HCT 9.5 test on Win ME, and it passes with no problem.
>
>Is there a special issue with the disabler in HCT 9.6?
>Does anyone had the same problem?
>
>I also tried the test with an USB driver, and the test passes with no
>problem....
>
>Any help will be really appreciated.
>
>Rejean.

Sorry, I forgot to say that the error happens on the first pass of the
test, which return CR_INVALID_DEVNODE.

Hope this may help more ;)

R=E9jean Caron
Developpeur logiciel/Software Developper
Labcal.
400, boul. Jean-Lesage, hall Ouest, bur. 30
Qu=E9bec  QC CANADA G1K 8W1
T 418-692-3137  F 418-692-1488 E rcaron@labcal.com
http://www.labcal.com