List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: Please help! About WHQL ifdtest.exe Part B test 20 error
From:       Etienne deblois <edeblois () LABCAL ! COM>
Date:       2001-02-26 14:53:55

IFDTEST want a error from your driver. If you read 2 line before it write:
Please insert the card BACKWARDS.

STATUS_SUCCESS aren`t the answer IFDTEST want.

Your driver MUST return the error: 6f9H(NTSTATUS c0000014H).

I hope this will help you, feel free to contact me again.

Etienne Deblois
Developpeur logiciel/Software Developper
Labcal.
400, boul. Lesage, hall Ouest, bur. 30
Quebec QC CANADA G1K 8W1
T 418-692-3137 F 418-692-1488