List:       ms-smartcardddk
From:       Cy Hudson <CHudson () INFINEER ! COM>
Date:       2000-11-27 15:12:54

Is the card power down that occurs 15.13 seconds after a power up in Win2K
normal? It seems the base components installed with 2k seem to cause this
behavior with every reader we've tested. If this is normal behavior where
can I find documentation on this and any other differences between the base
components up on the web and those installed in Win2k.