List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Removing device
From:       Ray Yang <rayyang2000 () YAHOO ! COM>
Date:       2000-11-13 7:15:10

Hi,
I'm writing a driver for USB smartcard reader. When I pull out the reader and plug it \
in again, the driver is not loaded again. I think there must be something I've not \
processed. My driver is based on an old USB driver which can work very well. But as I \
migrate it to a smart card driver, this problem occurs. Is there something special \
for a smart card driver when it is unloaded. (I just call SmartcardExit in \
RemoveDevice.) Thanks.
-Ray Yang
ICQ: 26555015
eMail: rayyang2000@yahoo.com