List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    How to call Driver by another application
From:       Kwang-cho Shin <kcshin () JAEIK ! CO ! KR>
Date:       2000-06-28 4:42:00

I want to call driver by IOCTL code like IFDTEST.

But SMCLIB want me overlapped structure.

I have no idea.

IFDTEST uses several IOCTL code.

I want part of source code calling DeviceIoControl.

My code is

    hVxD = CreateFile("\\\\.\\CSR130.VXD",
                GENERIC_READ | GENERIC_WRITE,
                0,
                NULL,
                OPEN_EXISTING,
                FILE_FLAG_OVERLAPPED,
                NULL);

    DeviceIoControl( hVxD, IOCTL_SMARTCARD_POWER , InBuf, 1, RetInfo,
                     sizeof(RetInfo), &cbBytesReturned, &Overlapped) );

Please edit answer to me..