List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Ifdtest makes error in G&D StarCos Card.
From:       Kwang-cho Shin <kcshin () JAEIK ! CO ! KR>
Date:       2000-05-31 9:40:29

Hello.

I am testing my reader with SCard99 Ifdtest.

When G&D StarCos card is inserted, callback function SetProtocol is called.

Parameter is

      pSmartcardExtension->minorIoControlCode = 0x03
      pSmartcardExtension->PtsData.Fl         = 0x01
      pSmartcardExtension->PtsData.Dl         = 0x03

then PTS data = {0xFF, 0x10, 0x13, 0xFD}

But card doesn't response.

I want to know what is wrong.

I'd like to be advised about my questions.