List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Help me!
From:       Han Seon-yeong <syhan () SCT ! CO ! KR>
Date:       2000-03-31 10:29:58

----- Original Message -----
From: ΗΡΌ±Ώ΅
To: SmartCardDDK@DISCUSS.MICROSOFT.COM
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 9:32 PM

Dear,

I'm studying smartcard serial _ PCSC driver(VxD) for windows 98 second edition.

I use SCCSNI of 95ddk.

I successed in compiling ,linking and making vxd file with a little updating source.
That's ok in initializing and communicating with device.
But a page fault  occurred in smclib module during process IOCTL_SMARTCARD_IS_ABSENT request.
Please refer the following source:

    switch(dwService)
    {
  default:

            //
            // call the smart card library
            //

   dwRetVal = SmartcardDeviceControl(
                pSmartcardExtension,
                lpDIOCParms
                );
            break;
    }

I tried to change the code as written in smartcard driver manual of 98DDK.
It says that I should use GetOverlappedResult function.
I did like that.
I includeed "winbase.h" in the new source.
However, a lots of  compile errors occurred.
I wonder why the example of ddk doesn't work.
Please let me know what I should do.
Is there any smartcard base component for win98 2nd edition?

Han,Seon-yeong