List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    re why SmartcardeviceControl not work
From:       SUBSCRIBE SmartCardDDK Yuping Shi <shiyp () WATCHDATA ! COM ! CN>
Date:       2000-03-04 15:03:02

John:

   Thank you for your response

   I do it as you say indeed! In fact,i only  modify the  scrcp8t.c that
smartcard ddk provides (for the bull serial card reader) slightly

   My card reader power the inserted card up automaticaly,  i couldn't
control the card power by up or down CTS, i want to known whether that or
other paramters setting errors cause smartcarddevicecontrol not function

    Could you give me more suggestions?