List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    WHQL Fails WDM PnP Compatable Name Test
From:       John Raven <jraven () JRAVEN ! COM>
Date:       2000-01-06 18:45:45

I am still trying to find out what ifdtest Test B-1 (PnP Name) is really
testing.

My driver is Plug and Play and I provide for registration of Removal
notifications.
I handle IRP_MN_QUERRY_REMOVE_DEVICE for the PNP Major.

Does it use/need IoRegisterPlugPlayNotification()? I don't see the Bull
example doing this?

Does anyone know of any of the examples that pass Scard99 (Nov version) that
has the WDM PnP Name Check?

- John Raven