List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: two IOCTL_SMARTCARD_IS_ABSENT requests??? Not too much?
From:       Etienne Deblois <edeblois () LABCAL ! COM>
Date:       1999-11-22 14:05:39

Thanks a lot Vladimir for this information.

In the Hibenating mode Do the forction MyPower are call???

(DriverObject->MajorFunction[IRP_MJ_POWER] = MyPower)
(i.e: When this for are called? In my driver I never go in this
fonction???)

Best Ragard

Etienne Deblois
Développeur Logiciel/Software Developper
Labcal.

400, boul. Lesage, bur. 300,
Quebec  QC, G1K 8W1
Canada