List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: how test driver
From:       Etienne Deblois <edeblois () LABCAL ! COM>
Date:       1999-11-18 14:44:13

You have to download the Hotfix to, Same place where you find the
Scard99.exe.

And yes, Scard99 include ifdtest. You need to stop the SmartCard Service
and run IFDTEST in Command Prompt.
I can only tell you that for the help: try ifdtest -?.

Best Regard

Etienne Deblois
Developpeur Logiciel/Software Developper
Labcal.

400, boul. Lesage, bur. 300,
Quebec  QC, G1K 8W1
Canada