List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: GPR400 & GCR420 readers and G&D SPK 2.2 cards
From:       Etienne Deblois <edeblois () LABCAL ! COM>
Date:       1999-11-17 16:19:37

Im working with Skp2.2 ( and SPk2.3).

I have some suggestion for you, but you have to test it, 1117 error it
very hard to find the bug.

1- Try to delete and format againe your card. Dont format with 0xFF.
2- What is the communication Speed??? Max speed for a Spk 2.2 is 38400.

3- What is you PPS??? if it FF 11 53 ... change the 53 for 11.
4- Scard Transmit, what command??? Serial No or other????

Best Regard

Etienne Deblois
Développeur Logiciel/Software Developper
Labcal.

400, boul. Lesage, bur. 300,
Quebec  QC, G1K 8W1
Canada