List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Test Card
From:       Etienne Deblois <edeblois () LABCAL ! COM>
Date:       1999-10-15 17:49:08

I have the Test card PC/SC Compliance card.

I have 1 bug with 3 card. The Siemens, Ammi and Bull card.

The fonction SmartcardUpdateCardCapabilities() all time return
STATUS_UNRECOGNIZED_MEDIA, when i try to get the ATR from this 3 cards.
I see the ATR but i think the lib donc like it.

Do you think i have the good version from the SMCLIB?

Any have suggestion?
Any have 1 time this bug?

Very tnk
Best Regard