List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    [Q] WHQL: one more question
From:       Vladimir Beker <bwz () ARX ! COM>
Date:       1999-06-09 8:41:25

I have one more question about testing suite.
I dowloaded it from the Microsoft site but I discovered that there is no
test for keyboard-connected smartcard reader.
Does it mean that I have nothing to do with WHQL or that I should pass some
tests that
are common for all smartcard readers and there are no specific requirements
for reader connected via
keyboard port?
Vladimir