List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: Installation of a PnP reader
From:       "Perkalskite, Alexander" <aperkalskite () NDSISRAEL ! COM>
Date:       1999-06-09 7:51:44

I think that this is possible only if your driver and INF file
are included in the next release of Windows. Otherwise for the first
time you'll need to provide a disk/path for your drivers.

Maybe somebody will correct me.

Reagrds,

*         Alexander Perkalskite         *
*         Development Engineer          *
*       aperkalskite@ndsisrael.com      *
*       NDS Technologies Israel Ltd.    *
*         POB 23012, Har Hotzvim        *
*         Jerusalem 91235 ISRAEL        *
*          tel. +972-2-5894416          *
*          fax  +972-2-5894500          *