List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Getting test cards for the ms logo progam..
From:       Axel Heider <heider () TOWITOKO ! DE>
Date:       1999-05-14 10:24:46

Hi,

Schlumberger told me yesterday, there wont be an MONDEX card to
the Microsoft logo progamm, Microsoft will deliver its own card.
What cards do I need for the logo programm now? And what will be
in two months? Will there be more new cards?

It is very hard to get any information about that and there are so
much changes...
Over month ago I ordered the MONDEX and the new AMMI card from
Schlumberger. They told me, it would be no problem, would last
only a few days. Then a mail arrived, they don't have any MONDEX
card left - sorry, but as soon as the have it they will ship it.
Few days ago I asked about any news, they should send at least
the new AMMI card so we can continue testing. Now I got told that
they didn't know anything about my order of the new AMMI card. But
I just should send back our old card and we get tne new one. Sending
back the card would cost even more than ordering a new one!
Am I the only on who had such trouble getting the cards?

Is there somebody near Munich, Germany, wo already had reveived the
new AMMI ans MONDEX/Microsoft card? Maybe you can borrow us the two
cards if Schlumberger can't deliver them in the next months.

--
With best regards

Axel Heider

TOWITOKO - German Technology