List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: G&D test card used in T=1 at 115kbauds
From:       Christophe Chausset <Christophe.Chausset () SUR ! SC ! PHILIPS ! COM>
Date:       1999-03-16 12:51:24

     Klaus,

     I have been in contact with a person from G&D. And it appears that the
G&D card is working with a CWT of 15 etus = 126 µs, whereas the ATR indicates a
CWT of 43 etus (TB3 = 35 implies CWI of 5). That is explaining the problem some
people and I have encountered. G&D should modify their ATR to be ISO compliant
(TB3=32).

Best regards,

Christophe Chausset
Philips Semiconductors