List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: NT4 documentation
From:       Kevin O'Meara <KevinO () BEACON-CT ! CO ! UK>
Date:       1999-02-18 8:24:51

Mats;
Re: IFD

As far as I can gather the IFD (as defined in the PCSC Documentation) does
not exist as a separate entity in the Microsoft implementation. Its
functionality has to appear in the driver!
I would be glad to be informed that I am wrong and if I am then would
somebody tell me where such an IFD is documented.

Kevin O'Meara
Beacon Computer Technology
Cambridge U.K.