List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Set protocol
From:       Nicolas Schryve <Nicolas.Schryve () SUR ! SC ! PHILIPS ! COM>
Date:       1999-02-05 13:19:10

     Hello,

     My VXD doesn't react to the set protocol function.
     DOes anybody know the good parameters for the different structures
     before trying to set the protocol ( CurrentState of the card...) ?

     The strange thing is that my Power and Transmit function are OK.
     After the Power function, i made a SmartCardUpdateCardCapabilities
     which stores the ATR into the good structure and switch the
     CurrentState to SCARD_SPECIFIC.

     Thanks a lot.

     Best regards,

     Nicolas.