List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: RDF_CARD_POWER never quits being sent!
From:       Dave Brown <dave_brown () DW-TECH ! COM>
Date:       1998-08-11 19:59:51

cleanUp never get's called!

Well there probably is an outstanding IRP for the notification, but it is marked \
cancellable. When I get the notification request I basically return pending and wait \
for a notification from the device that a card has been inserted/removed. The will \
always be an outstanding notification IRP though. What can I do about this problem. I \
don't get any notification that the resource mgr is going down. I do get a ioctl get \
state that I pass on to SmartcardDeviceControl.

Dave