List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: Fail on test AMMI and BULL smartcard
From:       Klaus Schutz <kschutz () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1998-07-15 0:45:21

Tristan,

you fail the Bull card, because you don't handle the
'restart of work waiting time' for this inverse convention card.

are you sure that the request data of the AMMI card are correct?
It should be ...00 a4 00 00 02 00 10

If this is just a typo, please try to run test number 3 (option -t 3)
and look if this test works.

What readers did you take for the reference test?

Klaus U. Schutz
Microsoft