List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: New IFDTEST.EXE w/new NT DDK for PC/SC
From:       Klaus Schutz <kschutz () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1998-06-25 19:35:03

David,

please download the document from the 1998 web page, not the 1997.

a) My guess is that you did not implement the T=0 'restart of
work waiting time' correctly.

b) Look what your driver sends to the card. Is your timing correct?

c) The document for the logo test describes in detail
what you have to do. For PTS refer to ISO 7816-3, Amd.2

Klaus U. Schutz
Microsoft