List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: New PC/SC NT DDK Release
From:       Klaus Schutz <kschutz () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1998-06-24 20:17:49

David,

pool tagging is now enabled by default.
Please include a pool tag for your driver in your header file.
The line should be similar to
#define SMARTCARD_POOL_TAG 'xxCS'  // Must be read from right to left
Please replace xx by two lowercase letters identifying your company or
reader.
This helps to track down memory leaks.

Klaus U. Schutz
Microsoft