List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    New IFDTEST.EXE
From:       "David J. Craig" <DavidJCraig () NAPLESNET ! COM>
Date:       1998-06-18 21:20:26

We have discovered the following problems with complying with the new
tests:

In Part B:

1)  1. Device name is not NT 4.0 compliant.  What are the rules and why
does the name work?

2) 20. Cold reset.  Returned 79h, expected 6F9h.  Is this the only
acceptable result?

In Part D:

1)  I read that the G&D card will not work with the current SMCLIB.SYS
and an update is due soon via MSDN.

2)  I am also assuming that updated examples for the Bull CP8 reader
that will pass all tests will be included in the same MSDN release.

3)  We have a couple of other minor problems, but more research is
required to determine the cause.