List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    Re: IFDTEST fails on test 15
From:       Klaus Schutz <kschutz () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1998-06-15 16:16:11

Tristan,

I'm not quite sure what can cause this in your case. But since this test
runs
right after 'Close driver with I/O request still pending' I would take a
closer
look at test 14 and assume that failing test 15 is a consequence of test 14.
I've seen many cases where a test fails as a consequence of test 14.
Make sure your cleanup works properly.

I suppose under normal circumstances it is no problem for your reader/driver
to cold reset a smart card.

As a 'hint', I can tell you that is not the smart card library that returns
this error.

Klaus U. Schutz
Microsoft Corp.