List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    =?iso-8859-1?B?zvLi5fI6ICAgICAgUmU6IHdoZXJlIGlzIElTTzc4MTY/?=
From:       "Serge V. Rodometov" <rsw () NS ! KTI ! NSC ! RU>
Date:       1998-05-26 3:37:07

Hi all,
I think, I have problem with this standart too.
Is anybody know where can I get  some _comments_  (or something like that=
)
of this standarts?
These comments may be full enougth to use it as description of smart card=
protocols (for example), and not so cheap :)

Sincerely,
Serge V. Rudometov.
DtiDt,
Russia

-----=C8=F1=F5=EE=E4=ED=EE=E5 =F1=EE=EE=E1=F9=E5=ED=E8=E5-----
=CE=F2: Jon Payne <jppayne@IBM.NET>
=CA=EE=EC=F3: SmartCardDDK@DISCUSS.MICROSOFT.COM
<SmartCardDDK@DISCUSS.MICROSOFT.COM>
=C4=E0=F2=E0: 26 =EC=E0=FF 1998 =E3. 7:51
=D2=E5=EC=E0: Re: where is ISO7816?

>ISO7816 is a copyrighted document which is only sold. Anyone who has it =
on
>the WEB would be in violation of the copyright. Search for ANSI on the w=
eb,
>they are in New York. They should be able to tell you how to buy a copy =
in
>China. Be warned, they are not cheap. I just spent $900.00 on the entire
>set of ISO documents relating to all types of smart cards.
>

>On Monday, May 25, 1998 8:46 PM, Qiu Peigang
>[SMTP:peigang@PUBLIC1.PTT.JS.CN] wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need some detail information about smartcard synchronous
>> transfer protocol. Is there a site for me to get ISO7816 document on W=
EB?