List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    How and where do I find info. on RESET command ...
From:       Shyam Venkatakrishnan <shyam () SHUTTLETECH ! CO ! IN>
Date:       1998-03-25 0:33:47

People

How and where do I find info. on how to fill the command packet to
send a RESET command to my card (not reader). The PSCR reader VxD
sample given with the DDK fills an IOData structure to do the same. But I want to
know the significance of each byte and the exact syntax of the packet. The PC/SC Smart card
specifications gives only an outline on this.

Cheers
Shyam Venkatakrishnan N