List:       ms-smartcardddk
Subject:    RAW protocols
From:       Adam Ferman <AdamF () GOMAN ! CO ! IL>
Date:       1997-12-08 15:18:10

How are you supposed to connect to a card that doesn't work with either
T=0 or T=1 protocol (i.e. Raw).
I attempted to do so using ScardConnect (hcontext,Sharemode =
SCARD_SHARE_SHARED,0,phcard,pdwActiveProtocol).
Is this the way to connect to a Raw card ? If not can someone explain
how I am supposed to work with a raw card ? Do I have to lie in the
driver as if it is T=0 or T=1 and then use the ScardTransmit with
SCARD_PCI_RAW  ?

Is there new documentation (or old) that explains the process from both
the SDK and DDK sides ?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Adam Ferman
Goman Ltd.