List:       ms-scriptlets
Subject:    Any good scriptlet editor?
From:       Martin Cordova <mcordova () MAIL ! MEGASERV ! COM>
Date:       2000-09-15 12:14:15

Is there a good editor for scriptlets? I tested Primal Script trial
edition, looks great, but it destroys the resources in my existing
scriptlet files, and resource edition is not very "comfortable".

I use resources a lot (to store SQLs and HTML templates), so I need good
support in order to edit these file sections.

Any tip will be very appreciated.

Regards,
Martin