List:       ms-ospf
Subject:    Re: [Lsr] Warren Kumari's No Record on draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-09: (with COMMENT)
From:       Warren Kumari <warren () kumari ! net>
Date:       2021-03-31 20:32:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

... and apparently I'd lied to you, both in the Ballot itself, and also in
this thread. I'd said that I had balloted NoObjection, but apparently  I'd
hit No Comment instead. I'm fixing it now; mentioning just for the record...

--
The computing scientist's main challenge is not to get confused by the
complexities of his own making.
  -- E. W. Dijkstra

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

style="font-family:verdana,sans-serif">... and apparently I&#39;d lied to you, both \
in the Ballot itself, and also in this thread. I&#39;d said that I had balloted \
NoObjection, but apparently   I&#39;d hit No Comment instead. I&#39;m fixing it now; \
mentioning just for the record...</div><div class="gmail_default" \
dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 4:29 PM Warren Kumari &lt;<a \
class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid \
rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div \
class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 2:46 AM \
Ketan Talaulikar (ketant) &lt;<a href="mailto:ketant@cisco.com" \
class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid \
rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Hi Warren,<br> <br>
Thanks for your review and please check inline below. Will look forward to your \
inputs on how best to incorporate them in the draft.<br> <br>
-----Original Message-----<br>