List:       ms-ospf
Subject:    Re: [Lsr] Working Group Last Call for "OSPF Link Traffic Engineering (TE) Attribute Reuse" -
From:       "Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee () cisco ! com>
Date:       2019-04-18 16:03:47

Speaking as WG member...

Right, there was a protracted WG discussion. IIRC, Olivier was opposed based on some \
code he had written for quagga using OSPF TE LSAs for purposes other than traditional \
RSVP TE. At the end of this discussion, we reached WG consensus with the \
understanding that some code would need to change.

Thanks,
Acee