List:       ms-ospf
Subject:    Re: [Lsr] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions-23
From:       "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg () cisco ! com>
Date:       2019-04-18 4:26:59

Erik -

Thanx for the detailed review.
I have published V24 of the draft which addresses all of your comments (and a few \
pending AD review comments from Alvaro). Some exceptions noted below.

[Les:] No. System ID may be a value from 1-8 octets in length (though in practice \
only the value 6 is used). I have clarified the text to mention that this field is of \
"ID Length" (as per ISO 10589).

> * "set of Adj-SID each router" -> "set of Adj-SIDs each router", perhaps.
>
> # Section 2.3
>
> s/valu eis/value is/
>
> # Section 2.4
>
> Silly, naive question: does the length include the sum of the octets
> representing the sub-TLVs?

[Les:] Yes. TLV length includes all of the data contained in the TLV - including \
sub-TLVs.

    Les