List:       ms-ospf
Subject:    Re: [Lsr] FW: New Version Notification for draft-white-distoptflood-00.txt
From:       "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg () cisco ! com>
Date:       2019-04-01 16:00:48

Tony -

 and suggest that this should be
> documented.  It need not be in this draft, but it is useful to have in an RFC
> somewhere.

[Les:] If someone wants to write this up in a draft that's fine with me - but it \
should be an Informational/BCP draft.

My point in the context of this thread is that it isn't directly related to flooding \
optimization work and therefore doesn't belong in such drafts.

   Les