List:       ms-ospf
Subject:    [OSPF] =?gb2312?b?tPC4tDogIEktRCBBY3Rpb246IGRyYWZ0LWlldGYtb3Nw?= =?gb2312?b?Zi1lbmNhcHN1bGF0aW9uLWNh
From:       Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu () huawei ! com>
Date:       2017-09-11 6:40:58

Hi all,

we just submitted a revision in which almost all of the comments and suggestions \
received so far have been incorporated.

Thanks a lot Pete Resnick, Joe Touch, David Mandelberg, Sabrina Tanamal, Tim \
Wicinski, Amanda Baber for their Last Call reviews and thank a lot Spencer Dawkins, \
Mirja Kuehlewind, Ben Campbell, Benoit Claise, Alvaro Retana, Adam Roach and Suresh \
Krishnan for their AD reviews.

Best regards,
Xiaohu (on behalf of co-authors)