List:       ms-ospf
Subject:    Re: [OSPF] Working Group last call on "OSPFv3 Auto-Configuration" - draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfi
From:       "Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee () cisco ! com>
Date:       2014-08-27 16:55:47

Hi Uma, =

Thanks for the review and support. See inline.

On 8/27/14, 7:10 AM, "Uma Chunduri" <uma.chunduri@ericsson.com> wrote:

>Support.
>Obviously well written and well though through. I see this is the anchor
>document for ISIS.
>
>Nits:
>1.  Security can be tricky and it depends on the deployment situation for
>auto configs. Though Section 7 address this aspect as part of security
>consideration.   =

>     It might good idea to discuss as sub-section in the main draft and
>leave section 7 for any implications of key changes, security algos etc
>defined.

I can do this and will refer to the new section from section 7. After some
consideration, I see your point.  When a reader gets to the =B3Security
Considerations=B2 section, they expect the functional specification portion
of the document to have already been completed.

>2.  I see Section REF is still pointing to 6506.

I will fix this. =

Thanks,
Acee =