List:       ms-ospf
Subject:    Re: NSSA question
From:       Roch Guerin <guerin () EE ! UPENN ! EDU>
Date:       2004-10-29 19:18:17

Acee,

Thanks.  This is a bit of a corner case and it may not happen that often
but it indeed seemed that RFC 3101 had left this case open to
interpretation and therefore to different implementations.  We'll be
testing a couple of different implementations to see how they behave for
this particular configuration and I'll report what we find, but I'd be
interested in any data on how other implementations handle it.
Thanks,

Roch