List:       ms-ospf
Subject:    Re: WG Last Call for Graceful OSPF Restart Implementation Report (draft-ietf-ospf-graceful-impl-repo
From:       Acee Lindem <acee () REDBACK ! COM>
Date:       2004-04-28 21:34:40

The OSPF WG last call has completed. I only received one comment from
an additional vendor. I've added the vendor in the version below:

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-graceful-impl-report-05.txt

I don't plan to do another WG last call.

Version draft-ietf-ospf-graceful-impl-report-05.txt is now ready for IESG
review. The proposed status is informational.

Thanks,
Acee