List:       ms-ospf
Subject:    Re: Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-ospf-hitless-restart-05.txt
From:       alok <alok.dube () APARA ! COM>
Date:       2003-01-31 18:28:34

> alok wrote:
> > so As MR deepak said
> > ccing him
> >
> > no neighbour router suppout for this, (even one) nomore owrking of
draft?

> Almost - non-support from any neighbor that was fully adjacent prior to
> restart will result in the restarting router aborting graceful restart
when
> it detects a discrepancy in the router's intra-area LSAs (i.e., type 1 or
> 2).

 and that means : as the draft says....the "non helper" neighbour screws the
guy who supports the "helper"...why does life sound better on a black board?

so lets dump those "routers"?? who dont rely supporting this?...........??
uh oh>?
one screw up

can one reboot in :routerdeadinterval"......and why not?

my next RFC says .....make it to 60seconds?? possible?

yes..........if u "big" guys pass it ;o)