List:       ms-ospf
Subject:    L2TP/OSPF
From:       Manohar Naidu Ellanti <ellanti () ATTBI ! COM>
Date:       2002-08-15 16:09:33

Can some one explain:
There are multiple remote machines connected via seperate NAS-LCS to a hub
node (server) all using L2TP. First on the hub node , do we treat each
tunnel as a seperate interface?   Since L2TP uses UDP, every LCS would send
L2TP packets to server's L2TP single UDP address. I am assuming then the
reciver on the hub would get tunneled traffic from all remote machines -
This would be a variation of the case where LNS would get multiple tunnels
from a single LCS.
If we were to run OSPF on the hub node and remote machines - do we treat
this as NBMA case with one interface on the hub and multiple neighbors?

If someone cane provide  experience with L2TP/OSPF I would appreciate.

-ellanti