List:       ms-ospf
Subject:    Re: IOL test
From:       "Moy, John" <John.Moy () SYCAMORENET ! COM>
Date:       1999-12-21 20:12:53

Below find more information from UNH IOL concerning
the testing that uncovered differing interpretations
of Sections 16.2 and 16.4.1 of RFC 1583.

Right now it seems like Christian's and Alex' interpretation
of the spec (16.2 overrides 16.4.1) is the one that we
should go with. If there are any vendors who strongly
disagree with this, they should speak up soon.

John