List:       ms-ospf
Subject:    Re: multiple areas
From:       OSPF Project Account <teospf () TEIL ! SOFT ! NET>
Date:       1998-11-05 15:14:40

hi alex,
thank you for your reply.
        As per your statement in router running more than one OSPF, if
one Dijkstra's yield route X->A (intra-area route)
and another yield route X->B (inter-area route)
with cost (X->B) < (X->A)
Still install one route X->A right ... (the shortest path is not
installed in the kernel routing table here !., you meant just use the
preference., right ? )

Did i get you ?

thanx in advance vyas
svr

ps: X->B means route to X with next hop B