List:       ms-ospf
Subject:    Re: Inter-area routing.
From:       "John T. Moy" <jmoy () CASC ! COM>
Date:       1998-09-21 21:20:31

Tony-

Well, I admit I haven't worried to much about debouncing.
The one thing that I was going to do, but haven't done yet, is
to implement a configurable delay (default 1 second) for
advertising the contributors. This would I think handle the
most likely problem case -- momentary unreachablility due to
Designated Router changes.

John