List:       ms-java-com
Subject:    Re: Problem using MS SDK For Java To Create COM Object
From:       Leon Spencer <Leon.Spencer () BRIGHTWARE ! COM>
Date:       2000-07-20 20:25:16

I found the cause. I used jactivex.exe to generate
the .java files from the .tlb.

The generated object class file (coclass) contained
only the @com.class directive. It was MISSING the
@com.register directive.

Does anyone know how to make jactivex.exe include
the @com.register directive automatically?

Thanks.
      Leon