List:       ms-java-com
Subject:    Re: VS7: Wot no Java?
From:       Jayme Edwards <angjh () EXECPC ! COM>
Date:       2000-02-23 19:33:59

A simple but fast editor that persists projects to Ant build files and
provides code completion, an integrated command-line and a full object
browser would be awesome, I've thought about writing this myself, there are
several open source projects that could provide the code completion support.

Jayme