List:       ms-java-com
Subject:    Re: Registering a bean with Javareg
From:       Douglas Graham <dgraham () XYPOINT ! COM>
Date:       1998-02-20 19:37:22

Steve and List;

Have you used the OLE/COM Object Viewer form MS?  Mine came with VC++
5.0 and it's a sweet tool to have when mucking around with Javareg and
COM objects.  It gives you all the details of Javareg created Java/COM
classes and Java/ActiveX controls ( I don't know how else to make the
distinction between the two!?! ).

I don't know where else the tool is available.

HTH,
Doug