List:       ms-java-com
Subject:    Don't want to start a fight, but...
From:       "Ted M. Young, Advanced Web Technologies (AWT)"
Date:       1996-08-28 19:45:17

This list is for discussion of Java and Microsoft's Common Object Model
(COM).  If your question is about JavaScript, VBScript, anyScript, or
non-COM-related Java, there are lists which are better suited.  I would hate
to see this list degrade into yet another Java mail list.

- Ted

--
Ted M. Young                    % 55 Broad St. - 10th Fl., NY, NY 10004
Advanced Web Technologies Corp. % The NYC Info Technology Center