List:       ms-java-com
Subject:    Cookie help
From:       Kelvin Goh <t-kgoh () MICROSOFT ! COM>
Date:       1996-08-28 2:12:12

Hi,
   I have a problem here. Wonder if anyone can help me out. I tried to
use te cookie commands in Java Scripts. SetCookie and GetCookie. It
seems that the information is not updated. I heard from my supervisor
that I need some CGI program to help me interpret the information of the
cookie and send it back to the client. Is there any material around that
can help me program this codes for the server ?

Or could it be due to other problems ?